I do not have ID card with chip

Are you citizen of the Slovak Republic and do not have an ID card with chip and personal security code BOK? You can apply for that at any district Police department or at client center of Ministry of Interior. You can request an ID card with chip there, and also activate your personal security code BOK. You will not be able to access your electronic mailbox without any of these.

Are you foreign statutory representative?

Do you want to authorize third party to manage your mailbox?